SITE WORKS Site-specific Visual Arts Open Call.
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED
SITE WORKS 2017
Announcing SITE Works. Carlow Arts Festival in collaboration with Carlow County Council Arts Office announce an open call for temporary site-specific art works for the 2017 festival programme 7-13 June.
An exceptional opportunity for artists working in all mediums, as individuals or as collaborators to propose ideas, to create or site existing work as part of Carlow Arts Festival 2017.
- Submission deadline Wednesday 8 March 2017.
- Applicants may attend a site walk and town tour on Saturday 4 February. Meeting 10am at the Festival Office, 9 Dublin Street, Carlow
- Artists can propose to make new work or site existing work in Carlow
- The selected proposals will be sited and managed in collaboration with the curator
- The curator may contact you in advance of selction date for further information on your proposal.
Click the link to fill in the form Site Works Application form
All artists are required to submit:
- A proposal outlining your idea (maximum 500 words).
- A current CV
- A maximum of six images of current work or work in progress (files no larger than 500kb), or a link to video/film.
- A detailed budget for the production and presentation of the work to include artist’s fees
A panel of artists and curators have been brought together to help with the development and delivery of this strand of the Carlow Arts Festival. Site Works 17 will be curated by Emma-Lucy O’ Brien and a panel of selectors to be announced.
March 8th 5pm