Carlow Arts Festival is an annual multi-disciplinary arts festival which takes place in Carlow and is the first of the summer arts festivals in Ireland.
- We choose transformative art, diverse perspectives and inclusion for all in the act of discovery.
- We embrace the world of virtuosic artists to resonate, inspire and collaborate with our community.
- We champion accessibility while introducing our audiences to new art forms and cutting edge work.
- We create a vibrant temporary community that opens up horizons: creating space for discovery, delight and disruption.
- We insist that the arts are for everyone.
Our Values are Inclusion, Audacity, Fun, Passion and Preparedness.
Our Place is Carlow.
These values shape and define Carlow Arts Festival as it is today and as it will be in the future. We will hold these values close in informing how we shape the future of the festival in the significantly changed environment post Covid-19.