PLANNING YOUR VISIT
Woman in the Machine – taking over VISUAL, the behemoth former Braun factory and digital platforms features 50 original arts projects and the work of hundreds of artists. It will unfold through film, exhibitions, sound works, light installations, digital native events, a 360 virtual exhibition space, performances, talks and community engagement projects.
Included when you book:
- Access the grounds of the former Braun site to experience the film 72 Hour Lost Weekend film – created onsite.
- Visit the exhibition including all commissioned works from Woman in the Machine, and the Bruan archive at VISUAL.
Please note – due to Covid restrictions this ticket does not include access inside the factory at Braun. This is an outdoor experience, please wear weather appropriate clothing. There are no toilet facilities on site.
Extend your experience. The following are accessible without a ticket:
- Woman In The Machine exhibition at VISUAL including all commissioned works.
- The Braun Archive at VISUAL where you can share you memories and memorabilia
- Access to our specially commissioned 360 immersive interactive online Alt space
- Digitally native and sound work, music and film at www.womaninthemachine.com
- View a specially commissioned lighting up of the outside of the Braun factory after 10pm 11-13 June
- Experience Engage with Architecture around the perimeter fence of the Braun site
Tickets for the filmed event at the former Braun site [ 11-13 June ] are available to book for €5.
Due to Covid-19 Government restrictions, capacity is limited to 15 people per time-slot, so early booking is advised.